Spokane County DUI Victims Panel

Changing Attitudes and Saving Lives through
Sharing Experiences and Dispelling Myths about Impaired Driving.

How to get signed up to attend the
Spokane County DUI Victims Panel

You must be court ordered to attend the program.

Defendants being referred from Spokane County District Court or Spokane County Municipal Court need to go to the Spokane County Probation Services office and receive a referral to the program.  (2nd Floor- Public Safety Building- 1100 West Mallon, Spokane, WA 99260).  The staff there will assign a date and send the referral over to our office.

Defendants being referred by one of the following Municipal Courts in Spokane County will need to contact their probation office and have them fax a referral to our office at (509) 922-7716 or email to Programs@gssac.org.

Airway Heights M.C.
1208 South Lundstrom
Airway Heights, WA 99001

Cheney M.C.
611 2nd Street
Cheney, WA 99004

Deer Park M.C.
316 East Crawford
Deer Park, WA 99006

Medical Lake M.C.
124 South Lefevre Street
Medical Lake, WA 99022

Defendants being referred from a court outside of Spokane County must call our office at 509-922-8383 to register for a date.  Please have your case number and the mailing address of the court or probation service referring you.

The Spokane County DUI Victims Panel is held every first and third Thursday of each month. You will be scheduled for the next available panel date. This may be as long as a month out.

Greater Spokane Substance Abuse Council (GSSAC).